The Windows collaboration display from Sharp is the world’s first Microsoft certified display.
We have long been a champion of Sharp’s Aquos Whiteboards, not only because we are a Sharp dealer, but because we use them regularly for our own video-meetings. With offices in 3 different cities, Sharp’s displays are often as close as we can get to meeting together physically. They have made this remote work period a lot simpler and helped keep our company united. The experience we’ve had with Sharp’s Aquos Whiteboards makes us very excited about the new Windows collaboration displays.
The Windows collaboration display from Sharp, with Skype for Business certification, enables better space utilization and more productive collaboration. The new display enables you to work together, and seamlessly integrates Microsoft 365 collaboration tools. Built with IoT sensors, the Windows collaboration display works with Microsoft Azure Digital Twins to optimize your smart meeting room collaboration.
The Windows Collaboration Display Makes Meetings Easier
The Windows collaboration display has a simple “plug and play” feature, using a USB-C cable to connect quickly or using the Eshare app that wirelessly connects your laptop or mobile device to the display. Instead of the frustration of setting up a video-conference, the Windows collaboration display makes it easy.
Your business meetings can be taken to another level using Sharp’s award-winning capacitive touch technology, Skype for Business certified audio and video, and the collaboration tools available like Microsoft 365 and Microsoft teams. The Windows display has the following features:
- Certified for Skype for Business and supported by Microsoft Teams
- Integrated microphone, speakers and high-quality camera
- Seamless operation and conferencing with Microsoft Office 365
- Fast ‘Plug and play’ with single 8m USB-C connector
- Brilliant eye-catching 4K image content with direct optical bonding
- Elegant edge to edge highly responsive PCAP 10-point touch
- Smart building management using the data from the IoT sensor hub
- Easy device screen sharing with in-built Wireless Casting and the Touch Back control
If you’d like more information and Sharp’s Windows collaboration display and how it can improve your meetings, or to schedule a demo of the display, please reach out.