Original post by Heather Fudger /
In today’s continuously evolving workplace, the need for communication and collaboration is more important than ever. Digital technology is constantly reshaping the way people work. Employees are bringing tablets, laptops and smartphones into meetings as ways to share information. Additionally, many employees work on a hybrid schedule, where they are partially in the office and partially remote. One of the most impactful ways companies can create a collaborative space is by introducing an interactive whiteboard into their meeting rooms. With an interactive whiteboard in a business setting, meeting attendees can use their personal handheld devices to share their information with all participants using the interactive display, whether working in the office or remotely.
Let’s look at five benefits interactive whiteboards can bring to your business:
- Simplicity: All you have to do to use an interactive whiteboard in your boardroom, conference room or training session is connect and go. There is little to no training needed on these displays and anyone can walk up and use it. Interactive displays can present information more effectively using various media tools at hand. Simply mirror whatever is on your tablet, smartphone or laptop onto the display for a larger view so everyone, whether in the room or remote, can clearly see what is being presented.
- Ease-of-use: Many interactive displays incorporate a range of useful preinstalled apps and can connect seamlessly to cloud services users are already familiar with. Wireless connectivity allows users to collaborate on documents using their own devices in real-time, further enabling bring-your-own-device (BYOD) and bring-your own-meeting (BYOM) into the workplace.
- Increased productivity: Conference rooms outfitted with powerful, modern interactive displays help teams get projects done faster. One reason is that these displays enable collaboration in ways that were unimaginable ten years ago. New capabilities and added functionality have improved digital collaboration and removed many of the barriers to success that meetings used to suffer from using the older technology. With today’s collaborative work style, everyone, whether they’re remote or on-site, will become more productive when conference room equipment doesn’t let them down.
- Making a statement: Interactive displays come in a variety of sizes, from smaller displays for huddle rooms to video walls for an atrium. To ensure that groups can collaborate more effectively in corporate environments, everything needs to be displayed clearly and precisely. It helps people absorb information more easily, so they stay focused and engaged and can contribute more proactively. Look for a display that offers 4K Ultra-HD Resolution for high contrast and visual clarity, ensuring that even the most detailed presentations, documents and diagrams can be easily viewed and read.
- More engaging presentations: The days of boring presentations in a meeting are long gone. The Interactive Whiteboard with the help of its user-friendly interface make presentations more engaging, effective and comprehensive, resulting in a more productive meeting environment. Also, the visually appealing interface of the touch screens increase engagement levels to presenters during collaboration. Multiple presenters can also cast their document on the display at the same time without any cord hassle. By integrating Sharp Synappx Meeting with the display, users can not only share their best ideas, but can do so easily and quickly.
There is no doubt that Interactive Displays are an invaluable part of a conference room, increasing efficiency, engagement and participation wherever they are used. Using a high-quality display solution is essential to empowering a meeting room technologically and building results across the organization. For more information on Sharp AQUOS BOARD® Interactive Displays from RITE Technology, click HERE.
Share This Page