Account Manager – Venice
Rite Technology- Outside Sales Account Executive
Headquarters Office- 1744 Independence Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34234
Also have offices in Tampa and Fort Myers
Rite Technology is a Document Solutions Company that provides digital imaging systems, managed print services and document management systems to help organizations better manage and control costs associated with their document output devices.
At Rite Technology, we have been successful in helping our clients to:
•Streamline document intensive workflow process to eliminate steps
•Utilize cloud-based document archival solutions that allow online collaboration while also increasing compliance through document audit trails
•Right-size and manage current assets using industry best practices
• Create an Environmentally Sustainable workplace by reducing energy, supply, and paper usage
• Increase the security of documents and confidential information.
Our team of dedicated Sales Consultants, Support Technicians, Engineers coupled with our vast array of support and certified training programs, assure the maximum return on your investment in today’s powerful technology world.
Headquarters- Sarasota, FL (also office locations in Tampa and Ft. Myers)
Type- Privately Held
Specialties- Document Solutions, Copiers & Printers, Ink & Toner, White Boards, Print Management Services, and Document Management
Compensation- 36k base salary including car allowance, plus uncapped commission, on target total earning between 50-70k first year (on average), top 1% can exceed 100k in first year, company laptop and cell phone, 401k retirement plus employer match, full medical benefits.
- Very big on culture, high quality group
- Strong training with room for career growth into management
- In rapid growth/hiring mode
- Ability to manage entire sales cycle from prospect to close selling both office hardware and software technology products
Day to Day:
- Provide state-of-the-art technology solutions to businesses in your assigned local territory
- Utilize Rite Technology selling process by analyzing needs of the customer and develop and customized solutions
- Generate net new business and maintain long term relationships with existing customers
- Meeting forecasting objectives by a focused cadence to sales activity
- Maintain CRM with daily sales activities: phone calls, prospecting, appointments, assessments, demos, etc.