Shipping & Receiving/Production Manager
- All incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Coordinate the work and activities of employees by directing members of the department to meet production goals.
- Make decisions and solve problems by analyzing information and evaluating results to optimize production.
- Audit production on a daily basis to ensure standard operating procedures are being met.
- Maintain ongoing inventory and inventory controls.
- Warehouse/department cleanliness
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong math and computer skills
- Strong attention to detail and good trouble shooting / follow up skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Positive attitude /self-motivated; works independently
- medium duty lifting required
Full-time benefits after initial 90 days
Must be bilingual (spanish and english speaking)