As businesses begin the first phase of opening up after shutting down or working remotely, many employees who have been working from home will return to their places of work for at least a portion of the workweek. Because of the nature of our service, our clients may need to have one of our technicians visit their workplace for service. We want to assure you that we take every measure possible to ensure the safety of your employees, as well as ours. We closely follow CDC guidelines at our own facility and have enacted procedures to keep our clients safe.
Our COVID19 Safety Procedures
At RITE Technology, we will not dispatch a technician who:
- Is feeling unwell or has a fever.
- Has been in contact with a person who has traveled within the last 14 days AND that person is unwell or experiencing symptoms such as cough or fever.
- Has been in contact with anyone either confirmed or suspected of having the COVID-19 virus in the last 14 days.
In addition, our technicians will follow the below protocols when servicing the equipment:
- Wipe all used tools with an alcohol solution after each service call.
- Wipe down the machine surfaces with an alcohol solution before and after each service call.
- Wear a cloth face-covering/mask.
- Upon arrival at a customer site, wash hands thoroughly prior to a service call and put on a new pair of gloves.
- Upon completion of the service call, gloves are to be removed and disposed of, and hands thoroughly washed again.
- When technicians refuel their vehicles, they are required to use a new set of gloves and dispose of them after a single-use.
We genuinely care for our customers and employees and request that should anyone show symptoms in your office, that you also follow the CDC guidelines to ensure both parties’ mutual health.
If your company has any special requirements for our visit, please communicate with our help desk any special requirements.