Junior Graphic Design Intern
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design digital images or other types of marketing materials
- Contribute to layout, typography, and photography decisions
- Conduct market research
- Take direction from senior designer
- Meet or exceed client expectations
- Adhere to project deadlines
Requirements and Qualification:
- As this is an internship program, current enrollment in an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree program in graphic design or equivalent is required
- Prior experience in an internship or entry-level graphic design role is not required
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is a must
- Attention to detail
- Please submit a digital portfolio of past work when applying to this role (If a digital portfolio is not available, representative samples may be submitted along with the resume.)
Job Type: Part-time (10 hours per week)
Salary: $15.00 per hour
What Can We Help You With Today?
Whether you're looking to upgrade your outdated office technology or implement creative audio visual solutions to enhance your business environment, RITE Technology has got you covered!
Schedule a meeting to learn how to take your business into the future with our innovative custom solutions.