Director of Integration
Job Function: Technology Support Specialist (TSS)
Starting Salary: $30hr – $40hr based on experience
Locations: Onsite (not available hybrid or work-from-home position)
Director of Integration will take lead on all product lines outside of copy/print. (ie. A/V projects, Square9, and newly launched product lines) Director will directly manage all A/V staff, and cohesively work with the Installation department to provide pre- and post-sales support on Audio Visual (AV) systems, design, programming, and delivery/install. They will effectively communicate with internal and external customers, manufacturers (or their Representative) in order to ensure a superior final product.
- Develop positive customer relationships and seek ways to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Perform needs analysis with customers to determine solution to suit their needs
- Proactively capture new business opportunities for all RITE Lines of Business.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in current and future technology. Attend manufacture training as needed. Work on obtaining all AV certifications including, but not limited to CTS & CTS-D.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in Square 9 in order to assist the sales team with sales integration.
- As new product lines are developed, actively work with Senior Management to properly implement and train the RITE team, or provide connections to the proper training channels.
- Design and design support on AV systems
- Educate Sales Team and customers on current best practices and technology solutions that are appropriate for their needs (inclusive of supply chain constraints, when applicable)
- Develop technical guidelines for the customer and work with the rest of the RITE team to implement standards
- Interpret consultant-designed RFPs, specifications, and drawings to develop equipment and labor estimates
- Provide operational technical support on AV systems including system delivery/install and post-installation service support as necessary
- Provide details and drawings used for fabrication and installation of AV systems
- Create and review details and drawings used for fabrication and installation of AV systems
- Must be able to provide economically feasible systems design and propose suitable and reliable products for use on projects
- Deliver initial and ongoing training for Sales staff
- Partner with Sales Managers to develop delivery of standard packages for Sales Executives
- Promote a team environment
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-volume environment
- Exhibit well-developed communication skills; is clear, concise, helpful, and persuasive. Participate in Estimations meetings, including weekly AV coordination meetings
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
- Portray a polished, professional image according to the guidelines in the Employee and ensure the AV Team adheres to the same standards.
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting AV projects spanning wide areas for all size enterprises
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation, technical specifications, and drawings
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of a customer relationship and standards and guide others in maintaining that relationship
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and implement the successful completion of a project by a specific due date
- Must be able to learn and work within team-established design guides and best practices and apply them to new situations not otherwise addressed by the guidelines
- Thorough understanding for designing all aspects of an integrated AV system
- Ability to identify a problem and systematically work through a system for troubleshooting
- Expertise in designing task specific IP networks and ability to work in owner-furnished and maintained IP networks
- Ability to train and mentor coworkers and customers on technologies and operational procedures of technical equipment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL PREFERENCES
- Expertise and/or a solid understanding multiple AV disciplines
- Control – Crestron, QSYS, Aurora, Kramer and others as necessary
- Delivery – IP Audio & Video Distribution Methods
- Biamp, and Shure audio DSP
- Product Selections (recommend establishment/maintenance of Reseller Agreements)
- Expertise and/or a solid understanding Square 9
- Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Avixa CTS & CTS-D,
- Crestron (MTA/MCP)
- QSYS (Level 1&2)
- Aurora (All Levels as they deploy certification)
- Audinate (Level 3)
- Kramer (Pro A/V Sales Engineer)
- Square 9 Product Specification
- Other professional skills as necessary