RITE Technology’s Contract Administrator is critical in ensuring collaboration and cross-departmental efficiency. This position is integral to contributing to RITE’s effective use and adherence to industry standards and benchmarks. Excelling in this position will require detail-oriented, critical thinking ability amidst a fast-paced environment involving multiple departments and personnel. A strong desire to contribute to other people’s success is essential for this role. A person that is best suited for this role is someone who thrives on contributing to other people’s success. A true team player that knows that outward-facing positions require strong foundational support to optimize successful outcomes for the betterment of all parties.
Reports To: CEO
Work alongside RITE Technology’s team members to optimize the efficiency and accuracy of all internal administrative processes related to client contracts. This is an administrative role working with sales and operations team members managing transactions from post-sale to implementation. After the implementation the role transitions into a client contract liaison, providing ongoing support to clients regarding matters impacting their contracts with RITE.
The primary responsibilities are providing administrative support for the sales and operations teams to include:
- Assist the sales team with historical information of current clients during pre-sales planning.
- Assist sales with accurate completion of paperwork for all transactions moving to the implementation stage.
- Review all legal and financial needs for each sale for accurate and efficient contract processing.
- Negotiate costs for financing and end-of-lease return of assets.
- Process sales within company management ERP (software).
- Submit sales contract to finance partners for funding.
- Conduct new client orientations post-sale to ensure that clear lines of communication and proper contract setup are done from the onset.
- Primacy point of contact for equipment disposition and logistics.
- Provide customers with legal documents and information as requested.
- Provide monthly database reports as indicated for reconciliations and data management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Detail oriented with expertise in math combined with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong sense of urgency to finish tasks with the utmost accuracy and haste.
- Tenacity to relentlessly drive programs, projects, and tasks to completion with excellence.
- Enjoy working in a role where your success is derived from seeing other people succeed.
- Processing and data entry skills supported by a strong desire for “task-oriented desk work”.
- Willingness and ability to understand the critical need for “processes and documentation”.
- Must possess the ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Ability to question and discern whether what we do could be done better.
- Ability to evaluate or assess an idea or situation and make quick decisions based on training and instinct.
- Drawn to respond to the needs of others by offering cooperation and assistance aiding in better outcomes for all.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Task-oriented lover of people.
- A strong background and or education that enables rapid proficiency in this role.
- Driven and energized by being in a highly collaborative office environment.
Job Type: Full-time (M-F; 8 am – 5 pm)
Salary: $50,000 – $70,000 per year (DOE)
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance