Sales Support & Leasing Coordinator
RITE’s Sales Support & Leasing Coordinator is a crucial role ensuring cross-departmental efficiency. This position is integral to contributing to RITE’s effective use and adherence to industry standards and benchmarks. Excelling in this position will require critical-thinking ability amidst a fast-paced environment involving multiple departments & personnel. A strong desire to contribute to other people’s success is essential to this role.
Reports To: Controller
Work with the sales team using the CRM, sales leads, and any other method available to put together a prospect package for the sales team. Using the company operating system, process all sales documentation through the funding of the sale. Manage the CRM’s accuracy and reports.
- Obtain pre-approvals for sales and, if needed, any legal or other documents necessary to approve a sale.
- Assist the sales team with historical information of current clients.
- Assist sales with completion of paperwork for sales processing.
- Work with Sales Manager and sales staff on paperwork training.
- Point-of-contact for equipment disposition in logistics.
- Review all legal and financial needs for each sale to be completed.
- Process sales with in-house software and leasing company.
- Bill equipment and manage funding.
- Negotiate better rates for sales and lease-return of equipment, with guidance of the Controller or President.
- Provide customers with legal documents and information as requested.
- Liaison between sales and leasing company.
- On-boarding of clients once equipment is installed.
- Provide monthly sales reports as indicated for reconciliations and data management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Detail oriented.
- Sense of urgency.
- Enjoy working with a sales team and clients.
- Processing and data-entry skills.
- Ability to make calculations and balance multiple forms of leasing funding.
- Clear understanding of established process and documentation used.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think outside the box.
Job Type: Full-time (M-F; 8 am – 5 pm)
Salary: $30 per hour (DOE)
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
What Can We Help You With Today?
Whether you're looking to upgrade your outdated office technology or implement creative audio visual solutions to enhance your business environment, RITE Technology has got you covered!
Schedule a meeting to learn how to take your business into the future with our innovative custom solutions.