Director of Integration
Director of Integration will take lead on all product lines outside of copy/print. (ie. A/V projects, Square9, and newly launched product lines) Director will directly manage all A/V staff, and cohesively work with the Installation department to provide pre- and post-sales support on Audio Visual (AV) systems, design, programming, and delivery/install. They will effectively communicate with internal and external customers, manufacturers (or their Representative) in order to ensure a superior final product.
- Develop positive customer relationships and seek ways to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Perform needs analysis with customers to determine solution to suit their needs
- Proactively capture new business opportunities for all RITE Lines of Business.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in current and future technology. Attend manufacture training as needed. Work on obtaining all AV certifications including, but not limited to CTS & CTS-D.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in Square 9 in order to assist the sales team with sales integration.
- As new product lines are developed, actively work with Senior Management to properly implement and train the RITE team, or provide connections to the proper training channels.
- Design and design support on AV systems
- Educate Sales Team and customers on current best practices and technology solutions that are appropriate for their needs (inclusive of supply chain constraints, when applicable)
- Develop technical guidelines for the customer and work with the rest of the RITE team to implement standards
- Interpret consultant-designed RFPs, specifications, and drawings to develop equipment and labor estimates
- Provide operational technical support on AV systems including system delivery/install and post-installation service support as necessary
- Provide details and drawings used for fabrication and installation of AV systems
- Create and review details and drawings used for fabrication and installation of AV systems
- Must be able to provide economically feasible systems design and propose suitable and reliable products for use on projects
- Deliver initial and ongoing training for Sales staff
- Partner with Sales Managers to develop delivery of standard packages for Sales Executives
- Promote a team environment
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-volume environment
- Exhibit well-developed communication skills; is clear, concise, helpful, and persuasive. Participate in Estimations meetings, including weekly AV coordination meetings
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized
- Portray a polished, professional image according to the guidelines in the Employee and ensure the AV Team adheres to the same standards.
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting AV projects spanning wide areas for all size enterprises
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation, technical specifications, and drawings
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of a customer relationship and standards and guide others in maintaining that relationship
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and implement the successful completion of a project by a specific due date
- Must be able to learn and work within team-established design guides and best practices and apply them to new situations not otherwise addressed by the guidelines
- Thorough understanding for designing all aspects of an integrated AV system
- Ability to identify a problem and systematically work through a system for troubleshooting
- Expertise in designing task specific IP networks and ability to work in owner-furnished and maintained IP networks
- Ability to train and mentor coworkers and customers on technologies and operational procedures of technical equipment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL PREFERENCES
- Expertise and/or a solid understanding multiple AV disciplines
- Control – Crestron, QSYS, Aurora, Kramer and others as necessary
- Delivery – IP Audio & Video Distribution Methods
- Biamp, and Shure audio DSP
- Product Selections (recommend establishment/maintenance of Reseller Agreements)
- Expertise and/or a solid understanding Square 9
- Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, and Sharepoint.
- Avixa CTS & CTS-D,
- Crestron (MTA/MCP)
- QSYS (Level 1&2)
- Aurora (All Levels as they deploy cetification)
- Audinate (Level 3)
- Kramer (Pro A/V Sales Engineer)
- Square 9 Product Specification
- Other professional skills as necessary
What Can We Help You With Today?
Whether you're looking to upgrade your outdated office technology or implement creative audio visual solutions to enhance your business environment, RITE Technology has got you covered!
Schedule a meeting to learn how to take your business into the future with our innovative custom solutions.